Amerikan Body Art is proud to announce that we've partnered with Jon Renau, one of the world's leading manufacturers of alternative hair products.
If you struggle with hair loss issues or just want a high quality wig for special occasions, Jon Renau has what you're looking for. Celebrated in the industry for their extensive color selection, Jon Renau’s portfolio currently features 1,500+ different wig styles, hair extensions, hair additions, hairpieces, headwear, and hair care products, along with their exclusive SmartLace™, SmartLace™ Human Hair, Heat Defiant and toppers collections.
*** Please Read our Return Policy with regards to Jon Renau products before purchasing. ***
*** Returns with cash refund are subject to a Restocking Fee ***
**Restocking fee is waived for customers who opt for website credit instead of a cash refund.**
Jon Renau products are shipped directly from their corporate facility. Typical shipping times are 7-10 days, but there may be shipping delays due to the current covid-19 situation.
We only ship Jon Renau products to US addresses. If you are outside of the US, we would be happy to help you find a local distributor.
Jon Renau alternative hair products are available in three types of fibers: Traditional Synthetic, Heat Defiant Synthetic, and Human Hair.
First time wig buyer tips:
- Ask as many questions as you need to before purchasing. We're here to help.
- Take a moment to watch any videos attached to product listings.
- YouTube has numerous videos for Jon Renau products. Search for videos by putting the name of the product or color into the search. For example: "Jon Renau Heidi wig review," or "Jon Renau color Malibu Blonde."
- If you are looking at a product that is not currently available in the color you want, contact us and we'll check the status to see if and when that color will come back in stock.
- If buying a synthetic wig (or Heat Defiant Synthetic) be sure to consider buying the Smooth HD Detangler Spray and a wide tooth comb. Those two are essential for keeping your wig fresh and smooth.
- Be sure to have hair clips or a wig cap ready and waiting for your wig to arrive so you can try it on right away.
When you receive your new hair:
- Pick a room with good light and a good mirror, preferably where nobody will bother you while you're trying on your new hair.
- Use a wig cap, wig grip, or hair clips to put your bio hair up if necessary. Use a little hairspray to smooth back any baby hairs.
- Put on a little makeup. I know...this sounds crazy. But trust me. You feel better when you're all done up and it makes everything look more polished.
- Gently remove your new hair from the packaging, but try to keep all packaging intact.
- Shake it out and try it on. If you're unsure how to put on a wig, check YouTube. There are videos for everything!
- Now...and this is a big one...don't panic. I remember my first time trying on a wig and wondering what the heck I was thinking. I had dyed my hair a million times, but looking at myself with an entirely new head of hair was startling. A new wig often needs a lot of adjustment to make it look the way you want, so you have to factor that into your first reaction as well.
- If it doesn't look right, adjust the part. Some styles will look better parted on one side or the other. Take your time and move the hair around until you feel good about it.
- Take a selfie. You're accustomed to seeing yourself a certain way in the mirror, but looking at yourself in a photo gives you a different perspective. Ask a friend for their opinion.
- If you're still not convinced, maybe it's not the wig for you. See the link above for our return policy and instructions.
Visit Jon Renau's YouTube channel for more How-To videos.